Job Title: General Manager
LEVEL Furnished Living (“LEVEL”) currently offers long and short-term luxurious furnished rental accommodation in downtown Seattle, Los Angeles, Seattle and Vancouver that combines hotel-style services with the comfort of residential living. LEVEL is a hospitality division of the Onni Group (ww.onni.com), one of North America’s leading developers and investors of residential and commercial real estate, and is aggressively advancing its plans to expand into other key North American cities, including projects under construction in Seattle and Chicago, with a view to providing full coverage of all major metropolitan cities throughout the continent within a decade.
This is an opening for a General Manager to join the expanding LEVEL team in Seattle. The GM must ensure the highest possible occupancy through participation in aggressive yield management, while maintaining a first-class operation with excellence in guest satisfaction. You are the administrator of Hotel policies, procedures, and services. You must manage budgets, operations, security, maintenance, staffing, as well as sales and marketing. As the leader of the Hotel it is your job to lead your team by example, inspiring a “can do”, whatever-it-takes guest service attitude. Your actions and attitude should create team spirit and loyalty among our team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively pursue revenue goals, effectively utilize yield management and revenue maximization tools, and prepare and manage the annual budget
- Effectively manage and control all operational expenses including labor, overtime, supplies, etc., enforce hotel company’s procurement guidelines, and seek and implement cost savings strategies
- Guest Service: ensure that the hotel meets/exceeds hotel company and brand standards for guest satisfaction
- analyze service and quality issues, identify training needs, ensure implementation of training programs to optimize results, and adhere to hotel company’s training guidelines and policies
- Leading: motivate, coach, and train team members, set goals and hold team members accountable, and provide appropriate feedback, rewards, and recognition
- Must be hands on and not just provide directives, demonstrate a high level of integrity, take ownership of personal and team actions, communicate effectively, promote collaboration, nurture a positive, professional work environment, and adhere to hotel company’s Standard Operating Procedures
Sales & Marketing:
- Works closely with sales and marketing to develop revenue generating strategies for property, identifying new business leads and actively pursues leads with Sales and Marketing team. Contribute to the overall sales and marketing strategy for the property
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience within a Senior Management position
- Hospitality industry work experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel or Hospitality Management or related Business degree
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite software.
- Well-developed capacity for strategic decision-making and a track record of proven results within: guest and employee satisfaction, operational excellence and revenues and profit
- Must know and understand various industry metrics that drive performance
- Drive operational and financial results while being challenged with economic, social, human and weather opportunities.
- Need to anticipate opportunities through trend analysis, competitive environment, and experience with significant financial and operational risk.
Competitive pay and programs are offered to continuously develop and recognize employee successes.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations to email@example.com. Please include “General Manager- Seattle” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.