Job Title: Senior Residential Property Manager
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver British Columbia with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, Chicago, Phoenix and Toronto. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
The Property Manager will lead the day-to-day operations of a two-tower new construction Class-A residential high-rise lease-up in downtown Seattle.
BE AN EFFECTIVE LEADER
- Lead by example
- Work with passion
- Inspire and motivate your team
- Think outside the box, be unique
- Assume ownership of your property
- Teach what you know
- Be confident
- Offer solutions
- Build the careers of those on your team
- Perform with pride
- Be a leader, not a boss
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Increases management effectiveness by recruiting top tier talent.
- Gathers, analyzes and interprets current market and economic trends that may impact the property and implements short and long-range marketing and leasing strategies to achieve the property’s occupancy and revenue goals.
- Provides input into the development of budget(s) for the property by analyzing and evaluating financial statements, reviewing current and projected marketing information.
- Oversee all accounts receivable & payables for the property. This includes all aspects of vendor management. Controls expenditures by staying within the constraints of the approved budget.
- Meets targeted revenues and prepares and reviews monthly financial status reports.
- Oversees the lease application process and all aspects of current resident processes and billing.
- Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by responding to all resident needs/concerns.
- Conducts regular property inspections and ensure cleanliness of all aspects of the property.
- Provides updates and information about the property’s performance as requested.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers and employees.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completes various accounting, financial, administrative, and other reports as assigned.
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any concerns.
- Offers suggestions to improve the efficiency, productivity, and profitability of the property.
- Keeps abreast of new trends and changes in the industry
REQUIRED LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Must have all licenses and/or certifications as required by State and Local jurisdictions.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of Property Management experience in multi-family environment; Lease-up & high-rise experience necessary
- Prior supervisory/managerial experience is required; experience with luxury brand preferred
- High School diploma or GED (College degree preferred) and an employment history that demonstrates the application of property management, sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to manage the day-to-day operation of an apartment community, resolve customer complaints and issues, complete financial records, documents, and reports, increase sales revenues, and coordinate the word of the team.
- Demonstrate ability to read, write, and communicate effectively
- Demonstrate proficiency in Internet, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents. Strong proficiency in using property management software (preferably Yardi & LRO).
- Demonstrate mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Demonstrate management and supervisory skills sufficient to hire, lead, direct, evaluate, and manage subordinate and team members, including maintenance specialists.
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your cover letter and resume with salary expectations to email@example.com with “Senior Residential Property Manager - Seattle" in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.