Title: Resident Concierge
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver British Columbia with offices in Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago, Phoenix and Toronto. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Property Management Team in Los Angeles as a Resident Concierge. 825 South Hill is a premier luxury apartment tower located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. This exciting new development is a 53-story building with 497 apartments, all of which feature high-end finishes and a unique amenity package.
Respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Team Accountability
- Follows up with customers and associates.
- Demonstrates success – works with the team and is an example
- Collaborative and works to find new solutions
- Maintains an organized and prepared work environment. Begins and ends the day with strategy. Is prepared for meetings and 1:1 time with supervisor.
- Communicates well – offers effective, concise written communication
- Encourage a culture of “performing to our highest standards” for self and team.
- Works with passion, integrity and accuracy.
- Asks questions and seeks to understand teammates.
- Is confident. Offers and expects excellence from self and team.
- Performs with pride.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, prospects, vendors, and visitors
- Learn resident names and anticipate resident needs and exceed expectations.
- Assists resident and vendors with keys and other administrative items
- Successfully complete all training provided by the company with regards to accounting, fair housing, marketing, leasing, customer service, etc.
- Assist and attends resident events hosted by the property team
- Maintain exceptional standard of leasing office, tour path, and model apartments
- Promote and participate in Company sponsored training programs
- Comply with Company policies and procedures, safety rules and regulations, and all applicable local, state and federal laws
- Show the willingness and ability to perform any and all duties of a Residential Lead Concierge to the benefit of the property
- Carries out any other duties as directed by the Residential Property Manager
- Regular weekend hours will be required
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and proficiency in business vocabulary to effectively represent the executive and the company to outside parties
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills