Job Title: Administrator
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Information Technology team in Vancouver as an Administrator. This role is responsible for providing administrative support to an information technology (IT) organization. They perform secretarial duties, including scheduling meetings, screening and handling office communications, greeting and directing visitors and other administrative office procedures as appropriate. This position will support our existing IT team in coordinating the desktop, software, and connectivity needs of ONNI Group. This position will require a flexible schedule and occasional evening hours and travel, on an as-needed basis.
a) Reception Services
- Responds to inquiries made in-person, by phone or by mail and makes appropriate referrals both within and outside of the division.
b) ONNI IT Administration Support
- Maintains the day-to-day office area, operates and maintains printer, fax machine, computer and other specialized equipment.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Tracks expenses by budget code.
- Attends department meetings, prepares agendas & minutes and distributes accordingly.
- Books meetings, meeting rooms and resources as required for IT Division staff & committees.
- Makes/Books travel arrangements as required by IT Division staff
- Ensures a safe and healthy work environment by complying with Onni Group’s health and safety policies, standard practices, and programs in keeping with occupational health and safety legislation and regulations
c) File & Data Management
- Data Entry for ITS printer reports, budget reports, web base information, and other reporting procedures. Information is kept on an Excel spreadsheet or software program.
- Updates & maintains procedure manuals.
- Data Entry for Cell Phone usage for all corporate cell phones
- Work with members of ONNI IT to ensure compliance with information and communication policies and procedures
- Assist in the completion of the Onni Group’s technical documentation, guidelines and procedures, and ensure they are disseminated to users when requested
- Consistently provide professional, courteous, and rapid responses to individual users
- Undertake such other work as may be assigned as consistent with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1-year of office administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Comfortable interacting across multiple levels of the organization and liaise with other departments, personnel and external business entities.
- Well-organized and detail oriented; they leverage these skills to effectively manage their time, as well as the dynamic schedules of the IT managers they support
- Ability to learn quickly, self-start, and work in a high paced environment with little supervision