Do you love shopping for the best price?
Do you love creating excel spreadsheets to keep you organized?
How about an eye so specifics, and enjoy looking at the details?
If you've answered yes to all these, this role is for you!!
Job Title: Procurement Administrator
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Vancouver office as a Procurement Administrator. This role will be supporting our Procurement Manager in overall pricing, supply contracts and service agreements for both our Construction and Property Management departments. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, proactive, a self-starter with high attention to detail and has file management experience.
- Create and analyze spreadsheets with pricing and specification comparison, present data to project teams and Directors
- Responsible for assisting with the sourcing, negotiation and procurement of goods and services, which includes: raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, supplies and rentals, construction services
- Assist with purchasing activities and ensures that all such activities are monitored regularly for compliance with company policies, Canadian and US quality procedures, building codes, lead times, volume estimating
- Analyze and evaluate Project Specifications to determine upcoming product quantities in conjunction with project schedules
- Advise management to potential problems and ensure to accurately assess an effective line of communication to all managers and personnel
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and fairness in dealings and transactions with all suppliers and regularly monitor that activity to ensure its consistency and supplier/trade relationships
- Create and coordinate supply contracts, documentation ready for execution
- Maintain proper inventory records
- Create and maintain all Price Lists
- May be required to perform other related duties from time to time
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of Procurement or Administrative experience (must have some procurement knowledge)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – specifically in Excel
- Strong communication both written and oral
- Cost / Financial reporting would be an asset (or any kind of business reporting)
- Strong mathematical skills or good with numbers
We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.