The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles, Phoenix and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and property management.
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Property Management team in Edmonton as a Building Operator. The Property Management Department’s primary objective is to serve the tenants within the Commercial Portfolio. This is completed through a variety of avenues, including building & site maintenance and performance.
The Building Operator will work with Property Manager to ensure that a high level of customer service and appearance is provided to all buildings and properties. If you’re self-motivated, like working independently and consider yourself a ‘Jack of all Trades’ this is the job for you.
- Work in conjunction with the Property Management Department, Contractors and other staff to ensure buildings, suites and common areas are maintained in a “A” Class condition
- Ensure all Tenants work within their designated space
- Preventative maintenance is to be performed on working equipment, so that it does not break down unexpectedly
- Responsible for performing janitorial and housekeeping duties for office premises, and all exterior premises of the building.
- Interact with Tenants and prospective Tenants in a professional manner
- Supervise with Tenant Improvement projects
- Supervise with Capital Expenditure projects
- Perform Tenant Walkthrough Inspections with Tenants prior to handover
- Ensure all Tenant Walkthrough deficiencies are completed & signed off
- Must complete Quality Control Checklists and document all concerns with photos and submit to Property Manager for review/action
- Review and complete service requests items submitted by Tenants
- Coordinate trades to complete additional work which may be required
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- Previous experience and good understanding of property management process and practices
- Must be technology/computer proficient
- Have a can do attitude
- Must be personable and reliable
- Must be able to communicate and take direction as its given.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has strong initiative and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of constituents
- Proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritizing workloads
- Experience at working both independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.