Job Title: Residential Property Manager
Capilano Properties is a leading real estate firm based in Phoenix, Arizona with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Los Angeles, Seattle, and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Property Manager to join this dynamic company.
*This is an ideal opportunity for a knowledgeable Junior candidate seeking their first property to manage.*
- Operating the property within the financial guidelines, i.e., the budget, established by the Regional Property Manager and Owner.
- Daily physical inspections of the property and direct supervision of the service, grounds and custodial personnel.
- Direct supervision of the office staff and bookkeeping functions.
- Final interviewing and hiring all property employees under the direction of the Regional Property Manager (RPM).
- Ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times for yourself and all property employees.
- Maintain thorough knowledge, implementation and enforcement of all policies and procedures, and ensuring that all personnel in all departments are operating within those regulations.
- Leasing of the property; ensuring through supervision of the office and leasing personnel that all sales techniques and methods required by the management company are being used effectively and in a professional manner.
- Ensuring that all personnel respond to resident requests or complaints in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
- Generating various reports, i.e., Company-required reports, etc.
- Implementing, designing and maintaining a resident retention program, i.e., newsletter, resident referral program or social activities.
- Ensuring that all personnel in all departments operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times.
- Reporting any unusual extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the property.
- Seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
- Additional duties or job functions as deemed necessary
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1-3+ years experience assisting the Property Manager at a multi-family community, preference for Assistant Property Managers looking to transition to their first full management role.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations including “Property Manager – Phoenix” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.