Job Title: Yardi Support Administrator
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia with offices in Phoenix, Los Angeles, Seattle and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity to join our team in Phoenix as Yardi Support Administrator. This role provides technical support, training, and direction to departmental staff using computer software and applications. Troubleshoots and resolves problems with business systems; Trains internal staff using various mediums to ensure staff is up-to-date and knowledgeable about all business systems.
- Full access Yardi Voyager Administration – analyzing our current system, suggesting modifications, escalating issues to Yardi support teams and monitoring ongoing Yardi support
- Creates users, security, and menus – manages the staffing changes on the Yardi system
- Administrator of all other business system software
- Identifies and streamlines internal processes with all system software, providing project leadership and completing regular system maintenance
- Manages helpdesk ticketing system and email tickets to assist end-users with trouble issues or knowledge requests
- Provides timely responses in a professional, customer service oriented fashion that resolves core issues as efficiently as possible
- Working with System Support Trainer to implement and improve training and communicate with department heads on the training needs
- Understanding of SQL script and working to improve the reporting possibilities utilizing custom database tables
- Continuously stays up to date with systems changes and updates to ensure knowledge of business systems is globally understood
- Maintains an overall positive, helpful attitude when working with end-users
- Assists with system upgrades, implementations, and maintenance when required
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements
- 2+ years of Technical Support or System Administration experience, with preference to previous experience in the Property Management or Real Estate industry
- Extensive knowledge of Yardi Voyager and SQL script
- Strong computer skills: Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your cover letter and resume with salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.