The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, Canada with offices in Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago, Phoenix and Toronto. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
The Senior Property Manager will lead the day-to-day operations of a new construction high-rise residential Class-A lease-up – 825 South Hill in Downtown LA.
This soaring 53-story tower at the heart of downtown Los Angeles' South Park District will offer unparalleled luxury rental apartments and stunning amenity spaces.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the lease-up of our new construction property in DTLA
- Managing team members, daily activities, and resources of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals
- Responsible for overseeing the service standards of the entire property ensuring guest satisfaction and profitability.
- Provide input into the development of budget(s) for the property
- Meet targeted revenues by setting rent rates, ensuring rent and fees are collected and posted in a timely manner
- Oversee the lease enforcement process by approving prospective resident applications, discounts and renewal leases, conducts periodic apartment inspections, follows proper notice requirements, evicts residents, and imposes and collects late fees and other charges as allowable and stated in the terms of the lease
- Promote resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues
- Ensure the property’s maintenance team members respond and complete resident service requests
- 5+ years of experience Property Management experience in a multi-family environment; Lease-up & high-rise experience necessary
- Prior supervisory/managerial experience is required; experience with luxury brand preferred
- Real Estate License and/or other industry designations a plus
- High School diploma or GED (College degree preferred)
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.