Job Title: Junior Commercial Property Manager
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles, Phoenix and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and property management.
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Property Management team. The Property Management department’s primary objective is to serve the tenants within the Commercial Portfolio. This is completed through a variety of avenues, including building & site maintenance and performance. The Junior Commercial Property Manager will work with the On-Site Property Manager to ensure that a high level of customer service and appearance is provided to all buildings and the site.
- Oversee all day to day building and site operations.
- Develop Strong relationships with tenants, contractors and vendors.
- Manage and provide direction to site staff.
- Manage and prioritize tenant service requests.
- Report all emergencies to the Commercial Property Manager.
- Issue work orders to complete building or site maintenance and improvement work.
- Ensure monthly service contracts are being completed in a timely professional manner.
- Track keys and access FOBS.
- Maintain all building and site maintenance logs.
- Assist with tenant move-ins and move-outs.
- When needed, assist and help manage tenant improvements.
- Assist in obtaining bids and budgeting.
- Help coordinate and manage all tenant appreciation events.
- Manage and track maintenance inventory.
- On-Call emergency response.
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- Min of 1 years of commercial property management
- Must be technology/computer proficient
- Must be personable and reliable
- Have a good understanding of construction process and practices
- Must be able to handle modern technology and be adaptable to change
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has strong initiative and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of constituents
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritizing workloads
- Knowledge about modern HVAC systems would be an asset.
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.