Job Title: Leasing Coordinator
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Property Management team in Los Angeles as a Leasing Coordinator. Their main responsibility is to assist with the overall function of the Leasing department by coordinating leasing activities and providing support to various stakeholder.
- Conduct market information research and analysis
- Lease documentation preparation (LOI/OTL, lease, assignments, modifications, surrenders, renewals, etc) – commission invoices for Brokers- Office and Retail
- Enhance in-house marketing tools and templates
- Create and update marketing materials, brochures, tenant information packages, property hand-outs, etc)
- Point of contact for updating commercial properties Websites and Social Media
- Identify potential Retailers by conducting cold calls, mail drops, signage, e-blasts, etc
- Prepare presentations, reports, documents and communications/correspondence
- Follow-up on document submittals, as required
- Assist with on-site tours
- Assist in coordinating broker events
- Attend real estate events including: ICSC and NAIOP
- Field inquiries with potential clients/prospects
- Liaise with other departments, such as Legal, Development, Marketing, Construction and Accounting
- Enter, update, and verify various database information and electronic records
- Prepare travel arrangements, organize meetings, social events and maintain calendars/schedules
- Other duties or projects as assigned
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum College diploma/University degree (preferred) in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in commercial real estate
- Valid Driver’s License with access to own vehicle
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficient in Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc)
- Proficient in Lasso or similar CRM system (asset)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong relationship-building skills, proactive and results-oriented
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.