Job Title: Marketing Events Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our LEVEL Furnished Living team in Los Angeles as a Marketing Events Coordinator. The ideal candidate is personable, has a positive attitude, and must be able to take the initiative in any situation that is handed to them. This role is responsible for bringing a sense of community to our luxury property portfolio by coordinating and hosting events.
- Coordinate tenant events throughout our Los Angeles portfolio. Event’s to span across luxury residential buildings and commercial office towers.
- Manage client relations, through strategic relationships and overall social coordination.
- Manage event calendar to ensure all properties are actively involved in the company’s branding through community involvement
- Direct and assist the onsite staff to create resident’s gatherings, that are consistent with our brand.
- Develop and organize events targeting the Broker community, both residential and commercial.
- Managing Event Logistics and Operations
- Ensures that events progress seamlessly by following established procedures, collaborating with other employees, and ensuring accuracy.
- Uses his/her judgment to integrate current trends in event management and event design.
- Acts as liaison between field brokers and tenants throughout the event process (pre-event, event, post-event).
- Solicits feedback from the property departments to identify areas for improvement to enhance the Event Planner’s experience.
- Ensuring and Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Coordinates and communicates event details both verbally and in writing to the customer and property operations.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Works to continually improve customer service by integrating obtained feedback and personal judgment into action plans.
- Tenant Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of tenant needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the event management industry OR degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment that is subject to regular change
- Excellent administrative, organizational, communicative and written skills required
- Highly creative & innovative
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and track details
- Interpersonal skills to adjust to diverse types of clients, managers, colleagues and suppliers
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.