Job Title: Commercial Tenant Improvement Coordinator
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Construction team in Vancouver as a Commercial Tenant Improvement Coordinator. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, extremely organized, detail-oriented with strong initiative and an ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of constituents; and has proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritizing workloads.
- Liaison between the Project Manager, Tenants, Leasing Department and all other technical disciplines involved
- Assist Project Manager with the overall budgeting, construction, and handover of all tenant improvement and capital expedite projects
- Compare track and organize quotes
- Coordinate drawings/proposals for pricing and record quotes once received
- Collecting/maintaining/organizing of TI/Capital Improvement documentations; engineer/architect/ consult reports
- Collect approved drawings/ shop drawings from tenants, designers, consultants- record approvals and organize on hard drive
- Issue/collect approved contracts/ purchase orders and organize once received
- Track and manage change orders from Trades
- Work with Leasing on tenant change orders
- Manage trades construction schedule/timeline
- Collect/ organize warranties/manuals/ close out documents from trades and file for our records and to send to tenants at handover. For large tenants, put together binder of warranties and manuals
- Ensure trades have construction schedule and are prepared to begin when they are due
- Follow up with trades and deficiencies and ensure completion
- Attend any meetings with Tenants/Leasing when needed
- Maintain/ Organize spec lists for Tis and Capital Improvements.
- Draft contracts and track on SharePoint
Education and Experience:
- Any construction related experience an asset
- Post-secondary education - Diploma, or BSc Degree in Engineering, Construction Coordination or related field an asset
- Excellent written, oral and verbal communication skills
- Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.