Job Title: Receptionist
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia but with offices in
Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house
departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development,
construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity for an Office Receptionist to join this dynamic company’s Toronto office.
**Start date would be August 7th.
- Answer phone calls professionally and courteously
- Manage phone system to provide smooth efficient transitions of calls
- Coordinate and track MLS showing requests by Realtors
- Greet visitors
- Replenish and Offer Coffee, Tea, Beverages and Cookies to clients
- Schedule and update conference Boardroom Meetings
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing courier requirements
- Perform general office duties – typing, filing, faxing and scanning
- Maintain Databases
- Photocopy, Prepare, Coordinate and Replenish Project Brochures for Daily Operations, Special Event and Project Openings
- Provide and Supply all Staff and Work Stations with necessary supplies and tools prior to opening daily, launches and sales events
- Ensure office files, equipment, systems, process and procedures for Daily Operations and Project Openings
- Update Administration of any supplies that require replenishing
- Distribute co-operating broker commission agreements and invoices for signatures and approval
Organization and File Management
• Organize, file and archive information
• Prepare mass mailings (i.e. Construction / Legal / Marketing Promotions)
- Train part-time or temporary reception for Project Openings
- Draft and type correspondence letters for postal, fax and email messages, memos, and news releases for the Vendor, managerial staff, agents, purchasers and prospects
Ensure Office Cleanliness and Functionality
- Organize the Delivery of Office Equipment and Office Supplies
- Ensure the cleanliness of Reception Area, offices, kitchen Coffee Station and boardrooms
- Assist in coordinating office moves/relocation and office set up
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements
- Strong computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, analytical, detail-oriented, has strong initiative and the ability to
- effectively communicate with a wide variety of constituents
- Also has proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritizing workloads
- Clear spoken and written communication skills
This is your chance to join one of Canada's leading real estate and development companies. We offer a
highly competitive compensation and benefit package.
All interested applicants please submit your cover letter and resume along with salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be