Capilano Properties is a leading real estate firm based in Phoenix, Arizona with offices in Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago, Toronto and Vancouver. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
To bring your business knowledge, entrepreneurial spirit and passion for innovation when performing the tasks below. You will be tasked with managing the overall operations of a portfolio of properties while achieving the financial goals and expectations of the company.
- Ensuring all the properties are operating at a very high standard across the board
- Hire, train, and mentor the onsite staff in an effort to attract and retain the best talent across the industry
- Work with the broker community to remain current and ensure constant external leasing activity
- Develop strong relationships with service providers and all other real estate professionals
- Prepare annual budgets, and all monthly reporting for operating income, expenses and capital projects
- Ensure that all applicable laws and proper Tenant Acts are followed in an effort to limit our exposure and liability
- In collaboration with other senior staff, determine and implement performance actions, which includes raises, promotions, discipline, terminations, hiring, etc.
- Manage/approve payroll, and ensure that each site is staffed appropriately at all times
- Develop and implement successful short and long term marketing plans, tenant retention programs, innovative cost effective on-site and off-site marketing strategies, resident referral programs and other initiatives that generate qualified traffic
- Promote and participate in company sponsored training programs and ensure the participation of all staff
- Develop and lead a team of industry professionals that enjoys coming to work each day and thrives in a fast pace.
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- 6-8+ years of experience as a Residential Property Manager in a multi-family community or communities
- BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with leasing & bringing new buildings to market
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations including “Senior Property Manager – Phoenix” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.