Job Title: Site Administrator
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
The Customer Care Department's primary objective is to ensure that the homeowners experience an enjoyable and smooth transition while moving into their new home. The department will essentially serve as a contact point for the customer to communicate with its developer. The Customer Care team is responsible for the customer's home from the initial point of inspection and throughout the warranty period. Because the customer has the last word, the company's success is virtually based on customer satisfaction.
- You will be the first point of contact for New Purchasers after their Sales experience and will represent the builder
- Perform Pre-delivery Inspections with new homeowners to explain the different functions and features within the home
- Generate a deficiency list based on the owner’s findings and within the TARION Construction Guidelines
- Provide accurate and detailed knowledge of the building and occupancy process
- Provide daily updates to the onsite Customer Care Coordinator
- Ensure homeowners expectations are not only met but exceeded with regards to all aspects of their new home
- Complete Pre PDI inspections to ensure units are ready for showing
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has strong initiative and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of constituents.
- It is essential that the candidate be able to manage expectations whilst providing a first-class Customer Care experience
- A good understanding of construction and processes is important
- A strong understanding of TARION Construction Guidelines is an asset
- Proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritizing workloads.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Microsoft word is essential
- Must be punctual, personable and reliable
- It is important to enjoy a fast paced and dynamic environment
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.