Job Title: Executive Assistant
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver with offices in Seattle, Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity to join Onni as an Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be very well organized and have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
- Reporting to 1 senior executive
- Prepare and follow-up with various correspondence
- Conduct market information research and analysis
- Lease documentation preparation (LOI/OTL, lease, assignments, modifications, surrenders, renewals, etc.)
- Prepare presentations, reports, documents and communications/correspondence
- Follow-up on document submittals, as required
- Assist with on-site tours
- Assist in coordinating broker events
- Attend real estate events including: ICSC and NAIOP
- Field inquiries with potential clients/prospects
- Liaise with other departments, such as Legal, Development, Marketing, Construction and Accounting
- Enter, update, and verify various database information and electronic records
- Follow up on telephone & email inquiries and respond as appropriate
- Scheduling and coordinating calendar appointments
- Prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through to completion
- Assist with reviewing documents & reports and follow up with outside parties as required
- Assist with some personal errands and projects
- Prepare meeting agendas and prepare minutes from meetings
- Assure discreet handling of all company business
- Provide admin, general business support to executives in day to day matters
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting at a senior management / executive level
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & SharePoint
- Upbeat, positive, outgoing, personable and able to relate well with diverse groups
- Demonstrated commitment to completion of projects on a timely basis
- Excellent verbal, written and keyboard skills and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task & work well under pressure
- Expert level written and verbal communication
- Experience in either Real Estate, Finance, Construction, Property Management Leasing or Marketing environment is a major asset
We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
Please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.