Job Title: Sr. Commercial Property Manager
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Property Management team in Los Angeles as a Sr. Commercial Property Manager. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, detail-oriented with strong initiative and an ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of constituents; and has proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritizing workloads.
- Oversee the property management of 2 Class A office towers in Downtown LA totaling approximately 550,000 square feet.
- Mentor, Coach, and train your team for success.
- Correspond with tenants regarding leasing, maintenance and repair issues, delinquencies, and all other issues and inquiries; providing customer service; resolving conflicts
- Prepare, implement and report on budgets and monthly variance reports.
- Supervising and monitoring all maintenance staff and vendors to ensure completion of work.
- Provide clear direction and distribute workload appropriately among the members of the maintenance team.
- Monitor and improve operational systems
- Prioritize assignments and effectively solve emergency situations as needed.
- Negotiate service agreements, select contractors and suppliers, provide quality-control oversight, implement cost-containment initiatives, measure compliance to contractual standards and provide liaison as needed between tenants and third-party service providers.
- Establishing and/or maintaining preventative maintenance program
- Work in conjunction leasing representatives
- Ensure that all vacant space in a property is secure and in marketable condition at all times.
- Maintain safety, integrity and aesthetic appearance of properties, note deficiencies, suggest solutions, and implement solutions
- Monitor past due balance to ensure A/R is being collected on a consistent basis
- Manage staff’s use and interface of our IT platform
- Maintain high levels of compliance with our operational policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with risk management, and safety standards
- Review and Approve Purchase Orders
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3-5 Years Commercial Property Management experience
- Managing Teams of Staff
- Knowledge of real estate principles including management and leasing; office and commercial retail property management experience preferred.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to make quick and concise strategic decisions
- Proficiency in Yardi property management software, MS Word, Excel, Workspeed
- Excellent leadership skills
- Results and detail oriented skills
- Ability to effectively follow-up with vendors, employees and management
- Experience with Budget preparation and implementation
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.