Job Title: Executive Assistant
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity to join Onni as an Executive Assistant, reporting to the President of the Company. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of tasks and will be able to work independently. This person must be very well organized and have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
- Financial management – including book keeping, year-end preparation, payables & receivables
- Calendar management
- Book travel and reservations as needed
- Private air travel arrangements for Onni Airway
- Travel arrangements for a group of 225 people
- Assist with various projects and some personal errands
- Prepare expense reimbursements and credit card reconciliations
- Corporate sponsorships/donations
- Event management for up to 1200 people
- Planning, coordinating, delivery and evaluating stages of all events to ensure quality customer service to customers and clients
- General administrative office tasks and Development support
- Draft, prepare, distribute and follow-up with various correspondence
- Follow up on telephone and email inquiries, and respond accordingly
- Prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through to completion
- Assure discreet handling of all company and personal business
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3 years’ experience supporting at a senior management /executive level
- Excellent organizational skills
- Education and/or background in Business, Real Estate, Marketing, Finance or Management
- Strong Technology skills – apps, programs, hardware
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Outlook & SharePoint
- Understanding of Accounting, and experience in Quick Books is an asset
- Demonstrated commitment to completion of projects on a timely basis
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task & work well under pressure
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.