Situated in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, LEVEL Furnished Living presents a fresh concept in premium short and long term accommodation. Located just minutes from the Staples Center and L.A. Live, Grand Park, the Fashion and Financial Districts, a celebrated international dining scene and city-wide transportation links, LEVEL Furnished Living uniquely combines the comfort and convenience of home with the hospitality and style of a boutique luxury property.
POSITION: Front Office Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION: Direct and supervise daily activities of the Guest Services team, Valet, and Accounting; such as assigning tasks and delegating work, monitoring work flow, reviewing work accuracy, and appraising work performance. This role will report directly to the Director of Operations.
- Supervises the front office to ensure that they are adhering to all property procedures, regulations and standards, while striving towards total guest satisfaction.
- Ensures smooth, efficient and professional operation of all front office operations.
- Ensures that all procedures and policies are in place and followed.
- Ensures smooth check-in and check-out of all guests through proper handling of guest accounts.
- Owns any guest requests and problems and satisfies their needs within acceptable guidelines.
- Performs all front desk functions when needed.
- Leads by example - provides gracious and aggressive hospitality towards all customers.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures and standards.
- Assists all associates with questions and or problems which might occur.
- Remains at front desk during peak hours to ensure efficient and smooth service is provided to all guests.
- Creates a productive and positive atmosphere; has a professional relationship with all associates and other departments.
- Empowers all associates to provide outstanding service by using their empowerment guidelines.
- Audits all work for accuracy and consistency on a regular basis.
- Coaches and counsels staff when appropriate.
- Completes work or special projects as assigned and makes sure due dates are met.
- Works together with staff on the same level; trains and retrains on aggressive hospitality skills, technical skills and communication skills.
- Stays informed of sales strategies, packages, promotions, and discounts; knows how they relate to other departments and how they are to be handled.
- Develops a thorough knowledge of products - property rooms, type of rooms, amenities, services of property, brand standards etc.
- Develops knowledge of frequent guests and their special requests and needs.
- Carries out, within capability, all reasonable requests by management
- Arrives to work on time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent English communication skills written and verbal
- Strong Microsoft office skills
Please note that we offer competitive pay and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.