Job Title: Assistant Commercial Property Manager
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Property Management team in Chicago as an Assistant Commercial Property Manager. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, detail-oriented with strong initiative and an ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of constituents; and has proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritizing workloads.
• Correspond with tenants regarding leasing, maintenance and repair issues, delinquencies, and all other issues and inquiries; providing customer service; resolving conflicts
• Prepare, implement and report on budgets and monthly variance reports.
• Supervising and monitoring all maintenance staff and vendors to ensure completion of work.
• Provide clear direction and distribute workload appropriately among the members of the maintenance team.
• Monitor and improve operational systems
• Prioritize assignments and effectively solve emergency situations as needed.
• Negotiate service agreements, select contractors and suppliers, provide quality-control oversight, implement cost-containment initiatives, measure compliance to contractual standards and provide liaison as needed between tenants and third-party service providers.
• Establishing and/or maintaining preventative maintenance program
• Work in conjunction leasing representatives
• Ensure that all vacant space in a property is secure and in marketable condition at all times.
• Maintain safety, integrity and aesthetic appearance of properties, note deficiencies, suggest solutions, and implement solutions
• Monitor past due balance to ensure A/R is being collected on a consistent basis
• Manage staff’s use and interface of our IT platform
• Maintain high levels of compliance with our operational policies and procedures
• Ensure compliance with risk management, and safety standards
• Mentor, Coach, and train your team for success.
• Review and Approve Purchase Orders
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.