Job Title: Junior Marketing Coordinator
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia but with offices in Phoenix, Seattle, Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity to start your career in Marketing and join our Sales and Marketing team in Phoenix as a Junior Marketing Coordinator. This role is focused on Marketing, but will be required to assist with some administrative duties. The successful candidate will be involved in overall marketing strategy and support the marketing execution of several of Onni’s residential developments, as well as work closely with the Senior Sales and Marketing team.
The ideal candidate is a recent graduate from a Marketing program, or a junior candidate with a keen interest in starting their career in Marketing.
- Support of strategic planning and execution of residential marketing activities
- Involved in the creative development on several campaigns including (but not limited to):
- Branding of new projects
- Brochure design
- Direct mail design and planning
- Media planning, buying and administration
- Sales Centre design
- Website – placement and layout of website pages
- Application/ Framework design as needed
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications
- Copy writing
- Coordination of digital renderings, floorplans and other assets
- Event planning for functions and community events
- Communications with customers through CRM including mail and email campaigns
- Competitive estimating on all jobs
- Assisting at all project launches
- CMA reports
- Scheduling and coordinating calendar appointments
- Prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously through to completion
- Assist with reviewing documents & reports and follow up with outside parties as required
- Assist with some personal errands and projects
- Prepare meeting agendas and prepare minutes from meetings
- Assure discreet handling of all company business
- Provide admin, general business support to executives in day to day matters
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements
- Post-secondary school diploma/degree, preferably in Marketing or Business, or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency and comfortable knowledge of open-source CMS – WordPress or similar
- Experience with web development, a good understanding of HTML and web protocols
- Solid understanding of web application development processes
- Experience working with Google products including; Analytics, AdWords, and Webmaster Tools
- Experience in keyword research and landing page optimization
- Strong computer skills: Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong writing skills
- Valid driver’s license and a vehicle to facilitate visits to and from Onni’s different sites through the Phoenix area
- Basic graphic design skills
Preference will be given to candidates with an understanding of:
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO
- Experience with CRM software
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your cover letter and resume with salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.