In the heart of Downtown Los Angeles, LEVEL Furnished Living presents a fresh concept in premium extended stay accommodation. Located just minutes from the STAPLES Center and L.A. Live, Grand Park, the Fashion and Financial Districts, a celebrated international dining scene and city-wide transportation links, LEVEL Furnished Living uniquely combines the comfort and convenience of home with the hospitality and style of a boutique luxury hotel.
POSTING: CORPORATE SALES MANAGER - LA
Are you looking for a successful and exciting company to grow with? Do you have what it takes to grow with us?
We are seeking a dynamic sales person to join our sales team. This unique individual must possess excellent sales and communication skills in customer relations, be aggressive in targeting new business and strive to consistently exceed established sales goals. Our managers understand the meaning of high level luxury customer service, they are professional, team-oriented, possess good work ethics and are extremely results driven.
- Target and develop new business opportunities through various channels such as prospecting, solicitation, social media outlets, networking events, conducting site inspections and outbound sales calls (travelling required), etc.
- Strategically develop and maintain key accounts focused on corporate housing, employee relocation, and business travel.
- Conduct research, surveys, personal investigation and study the current marketplace in order to effectively capitalize on booking opportunities.
- Adhere to established goals and objectives, reporting guidelines consistently, completing all projects assigned in an accurate and thorough manner.
- Organize and track sales activities to maximize results.
- Perform daily telephone solicitations to new and existing accounts.
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner ( same day )
- Prepare sales proposals to clients incorporating clearly defined terms and conditions.
- Strengthen relationships with assigned accounts through sales visits, client entertainment, site inspections and repeated follow-up.
- Develop and promote product image and awareness by direct mail campaigns, social media presence, and attendance of key travel and tourism tradeshows.
- Promote and sell indoor and outdoor event space to increase and maximize social catering revenue.
- Applicants must be able to communicate information and ideas clearly. They must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle everyday situations quickly and effectively.
- Maintain a clear line of communication on sales commitments to property Operations.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a definite asset.
- Achieve a minimum of 85% of sales revenue goals and 100% of activity and productivity goals, as established by management, and possess a strong desire to exceed sales goals.
- Drive revenue through creative sales techniques with strong public relations, leadership, and client and employee relations skills.
- Conduct outside sales calls, while targeting results-oriented high revenue potential sales calls to ensure success.
- Know competitors’ top accounts, decision makers, rates and what it will take to move the business.
- Network with prospects to uncover other decision makers for direct referrals.
- Write sales proposals and negotiate the close of sale.
- Plan and organize market reviews, conduct sales blitzes, and organize open houses for new properties.
- Consult/problem solve with your in-house clients.
- Perform site inspections, provide client entertainment as necessary.
- As directed, participate in trade shows, conventions, and promotional events within the industry and customer organizations.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Be an active member of industry and networking organizations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong selling skills, above the industry average, including but not limited to prospecting, rate and contract negotiating, business planning and cold calls.
- A minimum of four years hospitality sales experience in Corporate Housing, Employee Relocation and Corporate Business Travel.
- Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management would be an asset.
- Commitment to exceeding guest/client expectations.
- Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including a Hotel PMS (Roomkey) and Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Power Point and Sales Force
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to set daily priorities.
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.