Job Title: Tenant Relations Coordinator
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Leasing team in Los Angeles as a Tenant Relations Coordinator. The ideal candidate is personable, has a positive attitude, and must be proactive and able to take initiation in any situation that is handed to them. They’re responsible for creating and bringing a sense of community between projects by coordinating and hosting events.
- Manage client relations, through strategic relationships and overall social coordination.
- Coordinate tenant events throughout our Los Angeles portfolio. Event’s to span across luxury residential buildings and commercial office towers.
- Manage event calendar to ensure all properties are actively involved in the company’s branding through community involvement
- Direct and assist the onsite leasing staff to create resident’s gatherings, that are consistent with our brand.
- Develop and organize events targeting the Broker community, both residential and commercial.
- Managing Event Logistics and Operations
- Ensures that events progress seamlessly by following established procedures, collaborating with other employees, and ensuring accuracy.
- Uses his/her judgment to integrate current trends in event management and event design.
- Acts as liaison between field brokers and tenants throughout the event process (pre-event, event, post-event).
- Solicits feedback from the property departments to identify areas for improvement to enhance the Event Planner’s experience.
- Ensuring and Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Coordinates and communicates event details both verbally and in writing to the customer and property operations.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Works to continually improve customer service by integrating obtained feedback and personal judgment into action plans.
- Building Relationships
- Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
- Tenant Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of tenant needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED; experienced (1 – 2 years of experience) in the event management or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; at least 1 year experience in the event management or related professional area required.
- Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, Social Media, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
Who we are:
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.