Job Title: SharePoint Developer
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Information Technology team in Vancouver as a SharePoint Developer. The ideal candidate must have excellent written and oral English communication and be well versed in all stages of the software development lifecycle from analysis, requirements gathering, architecture and design, implementation, testing to training.
- SharePoint Platform Development & Support
- Perform development tasks on SharePoint projects
- Collaborate effectively with other project resources
- As the subject matter expert, work with business stakeholders to identify and prioritize innovative business collaboration solutions
- Drive incidents to resolution by working with the internal support team, and external vendors
- Integrate SharePoint with internal applications and external providers
- Write queries, stored procedures, and create tables used for reports processing in MS SQL. Work closely with the database team to develop views for core or highly requested data
- Gather requirements from business owners to develop new reports, consolidate existing reports, estimate deliveries, and assist with automating processes to increase team’s efficiency
- Use SharePoint Designer to create and modify site pages and master pages
- SharePoint form and workflow design using Infopath, Nintex Forms, Nintex Workflows and other emerging technologies
- Develop standards for design & development tasks on SharePoint projects
- Contribute to continuous improvement of project standards and project methodologies
- Involvement in the requirements gathering, Solution Blueprint (Design), development and implementation phases of the SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Work well within large, dynamic project teams comprised of business and technical resources
Content Administration and Support
- Support the business with their collaboration needs
- Maintain Accurate and current documentation
- Investigate new technologies and constantly update technical knowledge and skills
- Act as the escalation point for critical production issues
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1-2 years of SharePoint development and administration experience
- Microsoft certifications will be plus
- Experience in SharePoint development (SharePoint 2013/Office 365)
- Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- Good knowledge of building responsive web sites (Bootstrap)
- Experience building Intranets with SharePoint
- IOS, Android and SharePoint App development (nice to have)
- MS SQL, SSRS Reporting, Power BI (nice to have)
- Candidates with an Accounting or MIS background highly regarded
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.