Job Title: Leasing Manager
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Property Management team in Los Angeles, CA as a Leasing Manager. The ideal candidate is proactive in sourcing tenants, is a strong negotiator and has strong networking skills.
- Work with a team overseeing an office and retail portfolio of approximately 2 million square feet
- Execute the marketing and leasing strategy for the properties
- Build strong relationships within the brokerage community
- Responsible for entire leasing process from procurement through signature
- Screen incoming leasing inquires and broker calls
- Manage lease submittal packages
- Supply property information, tour space and provide accurate and complete lease rates
- Negotiate deal terms and lease documents, including renewals
- Participate in regional and national trade shows
- Generate competitive market reports
- Remain current on retail, market and consumer trends
- Develop and build referrals to promote Onni properties
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3-5 year’s commercial leasing experience
- Good knowledge of the local real estate market
- Knowledge and understanding of the commercial leasing process and real estate laws
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of formal lease documents
- Exceptional sales and closing experience
- Basic understanding of construction methods and electrical/mechanical and HVAC systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative, personal awareness, professionalism, integrity, personal appearance and exercise confidentiality in all areas of performance
- Travel throughout the local LA market a must, must have access to vehicle
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.