Job Title: Sales Administrator
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Sales team in Toronto as a Sales Administrator.
- Maintain and update sales inventory control
- Prepare, maintain, generate and distribute daily, weekly and any special request reports
- Organize and maintain databases (i.e. prospect, purchaser, cooperating agents)
- Provide and supply all staff with necessary stationary tools prior to opening daily, launches and sales events
- Prepare cooperating broker commission agreements and invoices for approval
- Prepare Agreements of Purchase and Sales and corresponding suite documents
- Prepare Amendments and Addendums
- Distribute Condominium Documents and related documents at point of sale
- Organize, file and archive project information
- Organize mass mailings to purchasers
- Distribute all marketing, info sheets and price lists to Sales Team and Reception prior to Opening
- Respond to queries and request
- Assist with sales campaigns
- Organize the Delivery of office equipment and supplies
- Ensure the cleanliness of Sales Admin rooms, Presentation Centre and Reception area
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, analytical, detail-oriented, has strong initiative and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of constituents
- Also has proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritizing workloads
- Clear spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Mandarin and/Cantonese is an asset
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating with your salary expectation.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.