Job Title: Junior New Home Consultant
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Sales team in Toronto as a Junior New Home Consultant with a focus on selling new homes and assisting our sales administrator. As part of the Onni sales team you will have the opportunity to represent some of the best product in the Greater Toronto area and play a key part in continually defining the market standard for selling new home real estate.
- Prepare, maintain, generate and distribute daily, weekly and any special request reports
- Organize and maintain databases (i.e. prospect, purchaser, cooperating agents)
- Provide and supply all staff with necessary stationary tools prior to opening daily, launches and sales events
- Prepare cooperating broker commission agreements and invoices for approval
- Prepare Agreements of Purchase and Sales and corresponding suite documents
- Prepare Amendments and Addendums
- Distribute Condominium Documents and related documents at point of sale
- Organize, file and archive project information
- Organize mass mailings to purchasers
- Respond to queries and request
- Assist with sales campaigns
- Guide clients through the buying process aligning needs/wants with a particular home
- Present and communicate a variety of floor plans, feature and benefits
- Closings sales for new homes to meet or exceed company goals
- Engage with the outside real estate community to develop activities including residential development, property and construction management as well as leasing, sales and marketing
- Ensure a positive customer experience by setting precise expectations and informing client accurately on the home buying process
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2 year of real estate experience
- Valid real estate trade services license is an asset
- Driver’s License
- Post-Secondary education
- Works well in a team environment
- Microsoft Office and Lasso are an asset
Please note that we offer competitive pay and continuously train and develop employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.