Job Title: Site Operator
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Property Management team in the Tri city as Site Operator. The Property Managements Department’s primary objective is to serve the tenants within the Commercial Portfolio. This is completed through a variety of avenues, including building & site maintenance and performance. The Commercial Building Operator will work with Property Managers to ensure that a high level of service and appearance is provided to all buildings and properties. If you’re self-motivated, like working independently, consider yourself a ‘Jack of all Trades’, this is the job for you.
- Work in conjunction with the Property Management Department, Contractors and other staff to ensure buildings, suites and common areas are maintained in a “A” Class condition
- Responsible for day to day operations of the facility to perform preventative and corrective maintenance on building HVAC (cooling towers, boilers, chillers, pumps, controls- DDC) and all building sub-systems (building life safety equipment, fire suppression system, power generators, sump pumps)
- Supervise with Tenant Improvement projects
- Supervise with Capital Expenditure projects
- Perform small renovation projects which may be repairs or upgrades
- Perform Tenant Walkthrough Inspections with tenants prior to handover
- Ensure all Tenant Walkthrough deficiencies are completed & signed off
- Must complete Quality Control Checklists and document all concerns with photos and submit to Property Manager for review/action
- Review and complete service requests items submitted by Tenants
- Coordinate trades to complete additional work which may be required
Summary of Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be personable and reliable
- Excellent English communication written and orally
- Have a good understanding of construction process and practices
- Must be able to handle modern technology and be adaptable to change
- Experience at working both independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Must have a minimum of two years of Construction Experience
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Provide own tools, company will provide materials and sundries only
Please note that we offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.
All interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.